We are seeking volunteers who are dedicated to strengthening families and willing to participate during monthly programs /events. All About Family volunteers may also be asked to help with administration, marketing, organization, leadership, event planning or other miscellaneous tasks that allow new and existing programs to flourish.
Key positions needed:
- Board Members
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Grant Specialist
- Event Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Program Manager, Young Entrepreneurs
- Program Manager, Family Activities
If you or someone you know is interested in joining the All About Family volunteer team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional needs for programming:
- Rubbermaid style tubs (clear - all sizes... medium and larger preferred)- second hand is ok.
- Office space needed.
- Donated printing (business cards, letterhead, flyers, etc.)
- Prizes for kids (unopened toys and prizes for kids and families or gift cards to toys r us, etc.)
- Gift Cards/Certificates to places like (Target, Wal-Mart, Michaels, Walgreens, Snyder’s or restaurants) - places we can buy supplies from for our activities.
- Scrapbooking materials, art and crafts supplies.
- Secondhand toys, kids stuff and LEGO(R) parts for the Young Architects program.
- Monetary donations are always welcome and greatly appreciated!
We continue to operate as a local community program and appreciate our volunteers and local families who have been willing to support us. If you are interested in making a donation, please send it to: All About Family, PO BOX 19364, Minneapolis, MN 55419. THANK YOU!!!